Visa or Residence in Spain?
The requirements of obtaining a Golden Visa in Spain are:
- Acquire a property for the same or greater than 500,000 euros.
- Be over 18 years.
- Have no criminal record.
- Not be residing illegally in Spain.
- Do not be forbidden entry into any country Schegen space.
- Have a valid (public or private) health insurance in Spain.
- The property must be acquired free of charge, except for the part exceeding the 500,000 euros in the event that the amount thereof is superior.
If you are thinking for buying a property in Mallorca , please contact us , we will be happy provide our real estate services and advise on the handling of your Golden Visa in Spain