Pollensa, Fabulous white sand beaches!
One of the most beautiful and attractive places in Mallorca, was the first to promote tourism on the island. The stunning landscape and multitude of colours, are reasons why Pollensa became the favourite place for artists to visit or settle in. Pollensa is very cultural, there are many galleries and typical artisan shops such as Galerias Vicenç and Casa Maria, where they look after the traditional family artcraft, the textile design and the special embroideries.
The most recent listed properties in Pollensa
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 200 m² Built
- 0 m²
POL11849h / Pollença
New development of apartments with community pool, for sale in Pollensa, Mallorca
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 250 m² Built
- 0 m²
PTP11941 / Port de Pollença
Spectacular renovated Pine Walk apartment for sale in Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 212 m² Built
- 161 m²
POL20757 / Pollença Pueblo
Town house with lots of potential for sale in Pollensa old town, Mallorca
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 140 m² Built
- 0 m²
PTP11787 / Port de Pollença
Spacious apartment for sale, close to the beach in Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca
- 9 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 700 m² Built
- 1,700,000 m²
POL5097 / Pollença
Country estate for sale in a tranquil location near Pollensa, Mallorca
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 119 m² Built
- 0 m²
POL11849j / Pollença
New development of apartments with community pool in Pollensa, Mallorca
There is something very special about Pollensa. Apart from being the most enchanting village on Mallorca, Pollensa is full of historic sites and culture. Pollensa is always hosting art exhibitions and music concerts, at times the village is like an open-air stage. Pollensa has gradually become home to people from all over the world, lending a cosmopolitan ambient to this charming village.
The most important areas in North of Mallorca where to buy a property
What things to consider when buying a property in Pollensa?
There are 10 important areas that are in high demand for buying a house , villa or apartment in Pollensa, but in fact everywhere is in high demand but let's focus on the principal best locations of Pollensa
- Pollenca Old Town: One of the most beautiful and traditional Towns on the island. Perfect for those who want lock and leave Properties that are accessible all year round. With the convenience of bars restaurants and a community of expatriates. A renovated townhouse will typically cost approximately a €500,000 all the way up to €3 million which was our last sale in this category. Along the Calvari steps you can occasionally find Villas with incredible views of the town rooftops and the Puig de Maria mountains.
- The surrounding countryside of Pollensa: Including three valleys (Vall de Colonya, Vall de Axertell, Vall de March) offer the best land for countryside properties within close proximity to Pollensa town and everything it has to offer. Average price for this zone is approximately €2 million. Amazing Finca’s and a sense of privacy is what people go for.
- La Font: Just outside Pollensa town is a neighborhood called La Font, which comprises of some country Properties and mainly Villas. The amount of land required here for legal construction is considerably less than 15,000 m² therefore you can find an excellent property for approximately €1.3 million. The urbanization sits against the mountain range. Here you will find elevated properties with incredible views all the way to the coast. Clients often by here due to the tranquility of the area and biking distance to Pollensa town.
- El Villa: This location is very much like La Font, on The same side of the mountain range, only closer to the Port. For this reason clients who choose to buy and invest here are typically looking for impressive Sea Views an easy connection to the restaurants and bars in the port of Pollensa.
- Boquer: properties for sale in this location are few and far between. Essentially, this is the street that leads to the Formentor road. Slightly elevated above the Port of Pollenca and the famous Pinewalk. It is one of the few locations where impressive Villas can be constructed In the port region.
- Llenaire: This is one of the only other location in the port where one can find impressive Villas other than Gotmar situated close to the sea or on the sea front. Remember that front line property always commands far greater prices. The same goes for Sea Views. These are features that are in incredible demand. So if you were thinking in terms of investment remember that these features will always push the price up.
- Port of Pollensa: The port has always attracted a huge amount of visitors over the years. Mainly due to the fact that it has been unspoiled and offers lively restaurant scene and nightlife without losing its charm and remaining a safe choice for families and individuals. The vast majority of the properties in this area all apartments. The most attractive of which are considered to be front line properties. The highest demand is seen along the pine walk. Apartments Cost anything from €150,000 to €2.5 million for Penthouses and semi detached properties. Front line villas occasionally come onto the market starting at €3 million.
- Crestatx/Subac: Perhaps my favorite investment region and one of the few that is underrated. The urbanizacion is located just 10 minutes [Wonderful] drive from Pollensa with a relatively new international school which has pushed up demand. The majority of the properties are under €1 million and do not have any of the legal complications that one can encounter in the countryside. Technically this is urban land and therefore building is far more straightforward. A typical Villa will sit on 1000 to 2000 m² of land and the price of a 4 bedroom villa with private will sale between €500.000 and €850.000 Euros.
Keep up to date with North of Mallorca
Why is North Mallorca a top favourite?More +
The office of the specialists in this region
Mallorca North Office I
+34 971 53 29 84 or [email protected]