Stately sea view finca in a slightly elevated position commanding spectacular views of Puerto Pollensa and over to Pollensa town.
A private road leads to the property, which is situated in the middle of the gorgeous and peaceful countryside, but still close to the marina and the beautiful beaches in Puerto Pollensa. Awesome views over the surrounding landscape and the bay, absolutely unique and rare to find, invite every visitor to relax and enjoy this special place. This location and the views are absolutely exceptional, as is likewise the excellent construction quality .
The finca is in the final stages of completion inside, the new owner would only have to take care of the remaining work outside, which can be designed according to own personal taste.
95% of the finca construction are complete, the remaining 5% relate to work still to be completed mainly in the outdoor area.
The final electricity connection is to take place in the coming weeks and then the property can be sold, this connection is a condition of the sale. The mains water connection from the municipality and a private well both already exist, as well as some pre-installations for the garden planting.
The entrance area of the finca can be easily reached by car, where there is parking for at least 10 vehicles.
On the living level, the house has a very spacious living-dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, a utility room and a bedroom with bathroom, guest toilet and a spacious, fully covered terrace that invites you to spend time there.
From all areas you can enjoy a spectacular view either of the bay, landscape and mountains and also of the pool area. In the lower part of the house there are 4 double bedrooms each with its own bathroom and the master suite has a private lounge! The laundry room is also on this level.
A pool of approx. 50m2 has already been completed, and a small pool house with a bathroom and a small kitchen still needs to be expanded. The finca has both oil central heating and reversible air conditioning!
Call us, we will inform you in detail and answer all your questions. This beautiful finca is only changing ownership due to family circumstances. We look forward to visiting this extraordinary property with you!
The Pollensa region has it all: mountains, spectacular countryside, lovely beaches. Pollensa is the best region for practising sports such as hiking, cycling, golf and water sports. The beaches of Cala San Vicente or Puerto Pollensa are only 10 minutes by car away. The town Pollensa also offers year-round cultural activities, as well as exquisite restaurants, trendy shops and the famous market every Sunday morning.
For additional information contact BALEARIC PROPERTIES ESTATE AGENTS MALLORCA by email or call the Pollensa Office (+34) 971 53 29 84 - See more details about other country houses for sale in Pollensa or find out more about buying a home in Pollensa.
"Balearic Properties has been in business on the Balearic Islands for many, many years. The company headquarters is on Mallorca and over the years, we have built up an unparalleled portfolio of properties to suit every budget, by means of which we have already successfully helped 10.000 clients find their new home on the Balearic Islands. Our project management and construction companies offer a unique range of luxury, turn-key villas to suit all individual and personal needs. We also offer over 200 holiday villas that guarantee our clients an unforgettable holiday experience.
Balearic Properties is the exclusive associate of Savills in Mallorca. The company offers clients a vast experience of over 20 years in the local property market. Our portfolio includes all sorts of modern villas, country homes, and trendy new developments in the best areas of Mallorca. Balearic Properties also specialises in waterfront properties and large estates. The company offers a complete, all-around property service including property management, holiday lettings, project management and legal services."