The house has a wonderful situation in la Huerta of Sóller with a huge terraced garden, sun all day and a breathtaking view over the valley of Söller and the mountains of Tramuntana. The house is an excellent condition. The constructed area is 318 m2 split over the main house, a guest house and a guest apartment.
The house was built 700 years ago and renovated by the the present owners with a lot of love and dedication. Wonderful, original details in all rooms and top maintenance - just simply a fantastic oasis with a cosy feeling!
• Detached, very old nature stone house with a large covered terrace on a plot of 2.700m² terraces planted with many different Mediterranean plants
• One of the best situations in Sóller, south-orientation with sun even during the winter time
• Fantastic view due to the elevated position
• Walking distance to the center of Sóller and Puerto de Sóller only 20 minutes
• Easy car access and parking possibilities for several cars on the plot
• Grocery stores, school, sport facilities in a walking distance of 5 .. 10 minutes
• 318m² constructed area, all together 8 rooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens
• Solid construction, excellent conditions, very dry
• Central oil heating and open fireplace
• Partly air condition
• Double windows and aluminium shutters in the main house, almost all rooms have mosquito windows
• The guest apartment and the guest house have their own separate terraces
• Small pool (it is possible to make a larger pool of 4 x 8 meters from the water tank)
• Electricity (230V, 8kW)
• Lots of water (urban water + 2 flush tanks + Acequia water tank)
• Covered carport
• Automated irrigation system in almost the whole plot
• Telephone and rapid internet access (ADSL), satellite television
The beautiful valley Sóller of 14.000 inhabitants is linked by the historic railway, the Ferrocarril de Sóller, and by a highway to Palma. The Ferrocarril was built on the profits from the orange and lemon trade and completed in 1911. The Andratx-Pollença highway also runs through the valley. The present-day economy is based mainly on tourism and the expenditure of foreign residents, complementary to the agricultural economy based around citrus and olive groves.
For additional information contact BALEARIC PROPERTIES MALLORCA by email or call the Puerto Portals Office (+34) 971 68 40 00 - See more details about other houses for sale in Soller or find out more about buying a home in Soller.
For centuries Soller has been Mallorca's fruit basket; its juicy oranges are exported worldwide. Thankfully, the fruit merchants came up with a brainwave - to build a railway from Soller to Palma! The result of this is one of the most spectacular railway journeys in Europe. This railway route became so famous that the quaint stationmaster's house has been transformed into a miniature art gallery featuring works by Picasso and Miro!Read more
3 Beds / 2 Baths / Size 0 m² / SOL4ABSSO980A
Price 1,250,000 €